"The cost of tuition is worth it!"
-- PCS Parent
Financing a Christian education can present a challenge for many families. We get it! The cost of tuition shouldn't stand in the way of pursuing your dream for your child's future.
Let us help!
Portland Christian's Financial Assistance Program has awarded needs-based financial aid to 20-25% of our K-12 domestic students in recent years. In addition, we provide a variety of merit and needs-based scholarships each spring. We offer pastoral tuition discounts and will also be happy to help you locate sources of outside funding.
IF you are looking for a school that offers...
- 13:1 student teacher ratio
- Christ-centered curriculum
- Rigorous and enriching academics
- Multiple high school AP course offerings
- Concurrent college coursework available
- Modeling and preparation of servant leaders
- Mission opportunities to serve both locally and globally
- A full array of extra-curricular arts programs that begin at preschool
- Comprehensive athletics programs from first to 12th grade
- Readily-available student support services
- An inclusive, encouraging community
- A top education value
... THEN Portland Christian might be just what you've been looking for!
Investing in Your Child’s Future
Here are a few factors to weigh as you consider enrolling your student in Portland Christian Schools:
Payment in full for the 2020-2021 school year, made by May 31, 2020, will receive a 2% discount
PCS offers a 20% discount to qualifying pastors
- A family cap of $28,310 applies to tuition paid for kindergarten through high school for the 2020-2021 academic year
In addition to financial assistance, we offer several scholarships
Needs-based financial aid is available for families who qualify.
Please apply for admission before applying for Financial Aid. Once admitted, your Principal or Director of Admissions will supply a Financial Aid application packet upon request.