Portland Christian High School accepts applications from high school age students, grades 9-12, who are interested in pursuing a university education, and in learning about the Christian faith.
While most students plan to study until graduation, students wishing to study for only one year are also welcome.
Students will be granted admission based on:
- Academic history
- Student questionnaire answers
Applicants who have been selected for admission will be provided the I-20 immigration documents. This will allow the student to apply for an F-1 student visa.
- For the fall (September) enrollment: April 15
- For the spring (January) enrollment: November 15
- Applicants should have all documents to the Portland Christian office by the above dates
- Please contact us for availability after the deadline dates
- Failure to submit all of the required documents will delay the processing of the application
Student Arrival Dates for Fall 2019
- New students should arrive by August 20, 2019
- New student orientation is August 22-23, 2019
- Returning students should arrive by August 29, 2019
- First day of school is September 3, 2019