"What I like most about my school: we learn about the Bible without persecution, the teachers here are caring, and we can share our ideas and thoughts freely."
-- PCS Student
What are you looking for in a school?
At PCS you will find . . .
- 13:1 student teacher ratio
- Christ-centered curriculum
- Rigorous and enriching academics
- Multiple high school AP course offerings
- Concurrent college coursework available
- Modeling and preparation of servant leaders
- Mission opportunities to serve both locally and globally
- A full array of extra-curricular arts programs that begin at pre-school
- Comprehensive athletics programs from first to 12th grade
- Readily-available student support services
- An inclusive, encouraging community
- A top education value!
Investing in Your Child’s Future
Investing in a Christian school education is a serious financial decision. Here are a few factors to consider as you weigh the costs and benefits of enrolling your student in Portland Christian Schools:
- PCS financial assistance helped 72 families afford PCS in 2018-2019
- A family cap of $27,213 applies to tuition paid for kindergarten through high school
- 9-month, 10-month, and annual payment plans are available
- PCS offers a 20% discount to qualifying pastors
- In addition to financial assistance, we offer several scholarships each spring
(Grades 1 - 5)
(Grades 6 - 8)
(Grades 9 - 12)