Annual PC Athletics
Support PC Athletics while enjoying a day of golf with friends!
Glendoveer Golf and Tennis
Saturday, September 15, 2018
9:00 a.m. check-in
$100 per person
Prizes will be awarded !!
Register as an individual player or as a team of four
The PCS athletic program's philosophy and purpose is to help students become intentional athletes and develop their physical, mental, and emotional selves. Realizing that every sport requires distinctive muscle sets, PCS utilizes strength training programs specific to each athlete's sport.
Students should come away from sports with a heightened sense of themselves as people who are:
- Striving for great things
- Learning they can get up and try again
- Willing to take the risk that achievement and excellence requires
- Willing to set goals for themselves
- Making the commitment to achieve those goals
At PCS, coaches have the opportunity to help students:
- Develop a stronger sense of themselves through participation as a member of a team
- Learn important lessons about life by making great efforts, enjoying the taste of victory, and returning to try again after a loss
- Experience the love and power of God
- Be instilled with the wisdom, grace, strength, and characteristics of Jesus Christ
- Be empowered to live lives full of positive characteristics that reflect our Savior and Lord
We offer athletics programs for boys and girls in 1st - 12th grades; and are members of CYO
complying with all of these organizations' rules and regulations.
Winning isn't everything, but it can be fun! Some of our Varsity Championships include:
- Volleyball: 2006, 2007, 2011 State runner up
- Football: 2012 State runner up, 2013 State runner up
- Boys Soccer: 2008
- Boys Basketball: 1992, 2008, 2010
- Girls Basketball: 2004, 2007, 2010
- Baseball: 2007, 2008, 2009 State runner up
- Boys Track: 1983, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Girls Track: 2011, 2013
The PCS mascot is the "Royals" and our colors are purple and gold.
Click on our mascot to choose the competition and practice schedules you would like to view and/or download